Dear Church, Pastors, Camp Organizers, Campers,
Please accept our invitation to the upcoming 2017 MVP FALL RETREAT; sponsored by the MVP Christian Education Committee.
Who? Middle School, High School, College Age students.
When? Friday, November 17, 2015; 6PM (Please eat dinner prior to arriving!) through Sunday morning, November 19, 2015; (Students will attend church at French Camp ARP -- or other arrangements can be made in advance.)
Where? Camp of the Rising Son, French Camp MS
How Much? $60 per camper
CAMP SPEAKER: Rev. Charles Covington, Gum Tree ARP, Tupelo, MS
CAMP MUSIC: Rev. Scott Sealy, First Presbyterian EPC, Covington, TN
CAMP REGISTRAR: Mrs. Diane Clowers, Independent Pres. PCA, Memphis, TN
CAMP COORDINATOR: Miss Avis Van Kampen, Atoka EPC, Atoka, TN
CAMP DIRECTOR: Rev. Kent Moorlach, Richland ARP, Rosemark, TN
1. Bible, notebook, and pen
2. Sleeping bag, blankets for cold weather, pillow (other items that keep you warm on cold nights!) You will be sleeping in a rustic cabin!
3. Clothing for the weekend casual, modest, warm! (something for Sunday church) Please label your clothing with your first initial and last name so we can identify lost items.
4. Towel, toothbrush, and other toiletries with container for carrying them
5. Rain poncho
6. Shoes or boots for hiking, playing sports
7. Hats, beanies, sleeping caps
8. 2 bags: one for dirty clothes and one for wet/dirty clothes
10. Gloves to keep hands warm
Things NOT to Bring
1. No electronic devices should be brought (cell phones, ipods, etc.)
4. No electric hair appliances
5. No pocket knives or any kind of weapon
6. No inappropriate reading material or crude objects
7. No valuables or items of great sentimental value
*Any forbidden items brought to camp will be held
Please complete the accompanying registration and turn it in to your local church with payment. If local church is not involved, please contact this year's REGISTRAR, Mrs. Diane Clowers at (901) 236-7874 [4292 Hathaway Ln. Memphis, TN. 38117] You may also visit the website: www.RichlandARP.org for further instructions (see the Fall Retreat Tab). Because we are attempting to establish our camp attendance numbers ASAP, please also register your attendance at our ARP MVP CAMP Events Page on Facebook. The cost of this weekend retreat is $60. Churches are encouraged to provide scholarship help should the need arise!
CAMP INFORMATION MUST BE TURNED INTO CAMP REGISTRAR BY
NOVEMBER 6, 2017
WE MUST BE SENSITIVE TO CRS IN THEIR PREPARATIONS FOR OUR TIME WITH THEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION IN THIS MATTER.
Spots cannot be guaranteed for late registrations.
Students of college age with prior experience at CRS are encouraged to assist with counselor duties.
Checks should be made payable to: MVP Fall Retreat